Monday, September 16, 2013

Review: The Last Bully



The Last Bully by Suzy Liebermann is yet another story about Hugo the Happy Starfish.  We received a copy to read on our Kindle which was an enjoyable medium for both of my children.  I love that this series uses gentle characters to educate children on how to use an attitude of respect when dealing with one another and with dealing with bullies.  In this brightly illustrated book, the cheerful characters gently teach children how to handle disrespect.  Hugo the Happy Starfish observes his friends being bullied.  He forms the Anti-Bulling Club (ABC) to help his friends feel supported in their struggles.  Their message is to stop bullying as there are always bigger fish in the ocean and they need to respect one another.  In the end, they convert the entire ocean to their kind ways.  This is a great children's book about bullying!  I love that it helps to teach respect.

For more information on Hugo, click here.

You can also read my reviews and those of other readers on Amazon and Goodreads.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment