March is a big month at our house. A very special little boy is celebrating a particularly special birthday this month. Be still this mama's heart. Regardless, I have a lot to accomplish in very little time and need to stay focused and organized. Here are my goals for this month:
1. Healthy mama: Go to the gym at least 3x/week (including Saturday morning Zumba)
2. Mentally sane mama: Blog 5x/week
3. Pull together a fabulous 1st birthday! I still have to confirm the cake with my mother in law, finalize decoration plans, purchase a couple more things for favor bags and do all the cooking of course
4. Read to Gabby's Class
5. Find out just how big my one year old is at his 1 year old check up
6. Celebrate Jack's 2nd Easter (possibly at my house?)
Wish me luck! Hopefully I manage all of this and more!