Monday, March 4, 2013

Caribou Coffee's $2 Medium Drinks Today Only

Screen shot from my email
This morning, Caribou Coffee was hell bent on getting my attention.  Not only did I receive the above email from them, but I also received a text (right before I passed their store) giving me basically the same message as above: "Hey! We have a cheap new drink. Stop in and try it."  Ok, so their message didn't say exactly that but it was close!  I was already having a great morning so I figured this Mama deserved a little treat.  I rolled up to the drive up and when asked what I would like, I asked them to tell me about their $2 drink special.  I really don't know about the Biscotti Mocha but I was told that the Cafe Milan Latte had hazelnut, cinnamon and honey which sounded delicious and it was!  I'm so glad I stopped and got my medium $2 latte to make my morning even better.  And, bonus: I got their trivia question right and got $0.10 off my order.  No, it's not big, but it only served to make my Monday better.

Disclaimer: I paid for my product and was not compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment