Friday, August 30, 2013

Review: Woolzies Eco-Friendly Dryer Balls



Woolzies eco-friendly dryer balls made of 100% pure New Zealand wool.  They do everything conventional fabric softeners do (except add scent) and reduce drying time by 25%.  The company states that if their dryer balls don't last at least 1,000 loads, they'll give you your money back!  These have no chemicals and are hypoalergenic for all those sensitive skin types and are safe even for people that are sensitive to wool.

You add all six balls which are the size and shape of tennis balls when you put the clothes in the dryer and they bounce around in there adding lift.  It works very well-- there are no adverse odors and they take up minimal space.  I do continue to throw a dryer sheet in with every load.  It's not at all necessary but it helps keep my clothes smelling fresh.  You can purchase your own set of Woolzies here and interact with the company on both Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment