Monday, November 26, 2012

Starting Over

I deleted all of the posts from my blog.  I needed a fresh start.  So much has changed since the last time I posted.  This is my blog space where I previously posted about my life, love, family, recipes and books.  It'll be a lot of the same but I have big aspirations this time.  Let's hope it happens.  

About me:

This is me.
I'm 25 years old.  I live with my boyfriend, step-daughter and son (and a fish!).  More on them later.  I work full-time and am the youngest of three children.  I grew up in a small, rural community.  Now, I live in the Chicago suburbs.  What a change!  Boyfriend and I met 2.5 years ago.  I work in the finance industry and have for the last few years.  I enjoy spending my free time baking and cooking and taking care of my family.  The above picture was taken after my first day back at work following a 12 week maternity leave.  That day was one of the longest days of my entire life.  I couldn't have been happier to be reunited with the littlest love of my life.  This is our story.

2 comments: